SSC CPO – How Should You Prepare For Science, History, and Geography?
Do most students get confused about how an SSC CPO study plan works? This exam comes up with different types of sections. Each section requires dedicated time. Talking about the prominent that makes aspirants go quite confused are History, Geography, and science.
Do not get panic while going through SSC CPO Syllabus. It could be huge but you can cover the entire one by having the needed patience. You need to go with an ideal strategy to get good at it. Apart from it, we are going to help you with how you can prepare for History, Science and Geography.
How To Prepare For History –
How many of you like history as a subject? If you like then, you would be enjoying studying it. However, if you do not like history as a subject then you would be required to prepare it to go with an ideal strategy.
- You need to put more emphasis on Indian history as well as world history. It is quite important to cover everything but you do not need to go in-depth a lot. You should start taking interest in it to develop a better understanding. The more you read, the more you will start taking an interest in this.
- You are required to pay more attention to two prominent areas as Modern and Ancient. It could be quite interesting indeed. Modern history comes up with interesting points. Ancient History probably leaves you stunned if you start understanding this in a better way.
- Toppers also say that most questions would be coming from different religions such as Jainism, Vedas, Buddhism, Indus, and so on. Going with this section, you will get to know a variety of different things. You will have more interest.
- You also need to prepare important topics such as pre-independence and post-independence. You might be remembering already several points since we all studied this during school days.
- It will also be helpful if you go with NCERT books to understand all the basics. You may go with standard books right from standard VII to X. Your basics must be cleared so that you could grab higher marks.
Best Tips To Prepare For Geography and Economics –
It may sound a bit tricky to prepare subjects called Geography and Economics. But they are not if you follow these below-mentioned tips such as –
- To get better in geography, you need to pay more attention to physical and Indian Geography to understand basic things in a detailed manner.
- Some students get quite confused if they need to understand world geography in a detailed manner. But there is no need to go with. It would be better if you pay attention to climate change, and other prominent events indeed.
- Questions can also come from the economy. But you would not have several questions from that subject. You will have very few questions about the economy. You need to understand the syllabus to make your mind on what topics you are good at and on what topics you need more practice.
- It would be better if you go with basic books of NCERT to understand Geography. You may start with class 7th to 10th to develop a better understanding indeed.
Science: How to Get Good At this Topic –
Science is an important subject to prepare for. You need to develop a better understanding to grab more marks. Here, we are going to share some amazing points, which can help you to have a better understanding. Let‘s check it out –
- Yes, Science is important to prepare if you want to get a high score in the exam. You may not believe that almost 35-40% of SSC CPO Paper-1 questions should come from the science topic.
- To prepare your basics, you may take the help of science books of NCERT ideal for students from 7th to 10th class.
- You should also start learning how you can solve more and more previous years’ papers. Do not forget to prepare sample papers to do your preparation in a better way. Preparing for that will truly help to make you get good at the predictability of the question types.
- When it comes to science, you must not forget to prepare for different subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition, and so on.
- You also need to go ahead to do enough and accurate analysis of previous years’ questions. It makes you understand different things.
Hope this information has made you clear many things in a detailed manner. Preparation becomes fun when you do it following an excellent strategy.